[CMake] Re: Re: Re: Re: FindQt4 in 2.4.8 bug

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 14:11:04 EST 2008

On Feb 1, 2008, at 2:19 PM, Fernando Cacciola wrote:

> But what happens is that "Qt4 not found" keeps appearing, so he
> spend half the rest of his life figuring out why, as it is
> installed and correctly and all.

Well, actually NO. If you look closely at the error message that
FindQt4 sends back to cmake, it specifically says to set the
QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE path. Once that is set, the user can rerun
configure and the rest of Qt4 should be found just fine. I have done
this lots of times when I have Qt4 installed in really odd places.
Works just fine.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer