[CMake] re-config on make all

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Aug 28 09:14:06 EDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 5:12 AM, Vandenbroucke Sander <
Sander.Vandenbroucke at vandewiele.com> wrote:

> [...]

But Bill's point was that they *should* be cached. So the question is: why
are your original command line -D options not saved in CMakeCache.txt...?

What version of CMake are you running?
(Send output of 'which cmake' and 'cmake --version'...)

What is your exact original command line for running CMake?