[CMake] KWstyle executable?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Aug 22 18:11:33 EDT 2008

If you are using Unix Makefiles:make package

If you are using Xcode:
right click the "package" target and build it

It should produce a dmg file in your binary tree of an installer. Also a
.tar.gz file of the "make install" tree.

Not sure if KWStyle will end up in /usr/bin or /usr/local/bin by default,
but one of these options should get you where you want to go.

HTH,
David