[CMake] KWstyle executable?

Darren Weber darren.weber.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 16:25:29 EDT 2008

OK, I have the cvs checkout (no release tags used).  I used default build
options for a Release and it builds on OSX Leopard; in my case:
Darwin elegans.buckcenter.org 9.4.0 Darwin Kernel Version 9.4.0: Mon Jun  9
19:30:53 PDT 2008; root:xnu-1228.5.20~1/RELEASE_I386 i386

Just FYI, there is a CMake warning about the min version:

 CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:
  No cmake_minimum_required command is present.  A line of code such as

     cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6)

   should be added at the top of the file.  The version specified may be
lower
   if you wish to support older CMake versions for this project.  For more
   information run "cmake --help-policy CMP0000".
 This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

I'm curious about how to package this as a binary for distribution to other
machines that I'm working on.  What should I read to learn about creating
OSX binary packages with cmake?  I have the book on mastering CMake, so it
looks like Chapter 5 will cover the details.  The tutorial in Chpt 12 is
fairly light.  Is there anything else I should take a look at?

Thanks!