[CMake] [Dcmlib] Building GDCM 2.0.7 on WinXP

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 09:33:39 EDT 2008

Pierre,

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 3:23 PM, Pierre Raybaut <contact at pythonxy.com> wrote:
> Hi Mathieu,
>
> I still have one problem with GDCM 2.0.8.
> Apparently, binaries are dependent on the Windows version (more
> precisely on the version of kernel32.dll and/or ntdll.dll -- I ran a
> Dependency Walker profiling on one of the gdcm .exe): as a
> consequence, when I build it on XP SP3 it doesn't work on XP SP2 and
> vice versa. That's not very convenient.
>
> Are you familiar with this issue?

Absolutely not !
This is extremely unlikely that Win people are breaking API (they have
always extremely be good at that game). So I have absolutely no clue
what could be going on wrong. I know there is some kind of Side by
Side thingy you need to install to redistribute binaries but other
than that this system is a black box to me.

I have CC the cmake list, maybe some Win32 guru, might throw in some ideas.

Sorry :(
--
Mathieu