[CMake] CTEST and build errors

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Aug 11 07:26:00 EDT 2008

In CMake/Source/CTest/cmCTestBuildHandler.cxx, the line from the build
output has to match one of the regular expressions in cmCTestErrorMatches
*and* not match any of the regular expressions in cmCTestErrorExceptions.

I do not see at first glance why those lines would be reported as an error,
but some of the regular expressions are difficult to interpret with a human
brain first thing in the morning...

You could try setting CTEST_CUSTOM_ERROR_EXCEPTION in your own project's
CTestCustom.cmake file to match known good lines in your build output. (It's
a list of additional regular expressions.)

HTH,
David