[CMake] Symbian GCC/nmake build #4 - compiling works now

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Wed Aug 6 16:39:46 EDT 2008

Hi Frans,

On Wednesday 06 August 2008, Frans.Fuerst at elektrobit.com wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> after Bill corrected my awkward make/nmake confusion, at least compiling
> works now for me under the following circumstances:
>
> * build for the phone (in contrast to the emulator)
> * S60 3rd FP1 (9.2) SDK with gcce
> * CMake 2.6.1
> * OpenC with P.I.P.S. installed
>
> again, for those who want to join my quest here are my current cmake files:
> https://garage.ran-dom.org/public/mixer-frans/brandneu/cmake-toolchain_file
>s/

Some comments:
This shouldn't be required:
SET( CMAKE_LINKER 		"arm-none-symbianelf-ld.exe" )
CMakeDetermineCCompiler.cmake should be able to detect
the "arm-none-symbianelf-" prefix and this prefix should then be used in
CMakeFindBinUtils.cmake

All the ADD_DEFINITION calls should probably go into Symbian.cmake, since they
are symbian specific.

Symbian.cmake looks good, except the hardcoded paths.
And it still has
SET(WIN32 1)
Is this intentional ?

Bye