[CMake] CMake 2.6.1 available for download

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Aug 4 13:04:07 EDT 2008

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>   I can reproduce my infinite dependencie problem. Every time I type
> 'make' it redoes the swig step, using cmake 2.4.5 I cannot reproduce
> the issue.
>   How do I track this thing down ? Otherwise steps are simply:
>
> svn co https://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gdcm/trunk
> mkdir bla
> cd  bla
> /tmp/cmake-2.6.1-Linux-i386/bin/cmake ../trunk
> -DGDCM_WRAP_PYTHON:BOOL=ON -DGDCM_BUILD_SHARED_LIBS:BOOL=ON
>
> exit code should be '0'
>
> now retype 'make':
>
> [ 73%] Built target gdcmMSFF
> [ 73%] Swig source

I ran "make VERBOSE=1" and see this line:

Deleting primary custom command output
".../Wrapping/Python/gdcmPYTHON_wrap.cxx" because another output
".../Wrapping/Python/gdcm.py" does not exist.

I see that gdcm.py is located in bin instead of Wrapping/Python.  This
means that the OUTPUT option given to ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND for this rule
is specifying the wrong location for the file.  It's probably a bug in
the UseSwig.cmake file.  Perhaps you can find it from there and/or open
a bug report.