[CMake] Error running link command: Argument list too long

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Aug 4 11:38:28 EDT 2008

Brad King wrote:
> Andrew Sayman wrote:
>> It definitely fixed the problem. Thanks a bunch.
>
> Okay, I'll look at using these everywhere possible by default.

Done:

/cvsroot/CMake/CMake/Modules/CMakeCInformation.cmake,v  <--
Modules/CMakeCInformation.cmake
/cvsroot/CMake/CMake/Modules/CMakeCXXInformation.cmake,v  <--
Modules/CMakeCXXInformation.cmake
/cvsroot/CMake/CMake/Modules/CMakeFortranInformation.cmake,v  <--
Modules/CMakeFortranInformation.cmake
/cvsroot/CMake/CMake/Source/cmMakefileLibraryTargetGenerator.cxx,v  <--
 Source/cmMakefileLibraryTargetGenerator.cxx

These changes switch to using the incremental archive building rules by
default unless the platform-specific configuration says otherwise.