[CMake] FindKDE3

Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett dmacvicar at suse.de
Tue May 29 09:15:34 EDT 2007

The macro KDE3_INSTALL_LIBTOOL_FILE installs the .la file in a
hardcoded /lib/kde3 path, so when you change the lib dir to lib64, you get
the .so file installed in lib64/kde3 and the .la file installed in lib/kde3.

I work around this copying the KDE3* modules to my local project and ussing
the variables LIB and LIB_SUFFIX my projects configures, but I am not sure
how is the standard way to fix it in the module.

Ideas?

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett
Novell :: SUSE R&D, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg