[CMake] [Dev] CMake 2.5-20070519 and tool chain support

Trevor Kellaway tkellaway at asl-electronics.co.uk
Fri May 25 03:15:07 EDT 2007

Alex,

> I tried with nmake and sdcc and it worked for me, both with
> forward and double back slashes.
>
> cmake -DCMAKE_MODULE_PATH=c:/dir
> -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=foo.cmake srcdir

OK, thanks for testing it, I'll try again (and walk through CMake in the
debugger if it fails for me again).

Can you confirm that CMAKE_MODULE_PATH supports a path list (":" or ";"
separators depending on Un*x/Windows).

> An environment variable isn't supported currently.

I was going to suggest that this would be very useful to me, and would
also easily support user contributed modules in another tree.

How about if CMake doesn't find CMAKE_MODULE_PATH defined via -D (or
cache) it tries to use CMAKE_MODULE_PATH environment variable?

 - TrevK