[CMake] CMake for C# solutions?

Joshua Jensen jjensen at workspacewhiz.com
Tue May 22 14:56:36 EDT 2007

Rob Mathews wrote:
> Anybody out there used CMake to generate C# .vcproj files?
>
> That is, I've got a large C++ code base, and a few C# projects on the
> side, and I want to use CMake for the C# projects as well.

I'd like to know what ideas people have on this, too.  There are no
references to .csproj files in the CMake codebase (that I picked up
quickly with grep).  What other ways are there of pulling this off?  How
hard do you suppose it would be to add the .csproj functionality to
CMake for this?

Thanks.

Josh