[CMake] cmakesetup.exe

gga ggarra at advancedsl.com.ar
Fri May 18 02:36:42 EDT 2007

Okay, first time trying cmake under windows, porting a project from linux.

I'm trying to just create a simple cmake file for vc7.1.

I downloaded the pre-built cmake (cmake 2.4 - patch 6).

When I run CmakeSetup.exe, there's no option to allow me to select what
build to create, as shown in the web docs.  It only seems to know how to
create a build for vc8.  What am I missing?

Also, is there a way to avoid this annoying gui and just use cmake
command-line and have it create an nmake Makefile (or, better yet, a
normal GNU makefile using cl.exe and ld.exe as the toolchain)?

--
Gonzalo Garramuño
ggarra at advancedsl.com.ar

AMD4400 - ASUS48N-E