[CMake] cmake + windows mobile (visual studio, SDK)

Jun Sun jsun at junsun.net
Mon May 14 13:27:18 EDT 2007

On Sat, May 12, 2007 at 04:57:57PM +1100, Serg nik wrote:
> Hi,
> The quick answer is NO (AFAIK).
> Looks like folks from Kitware have missed (or ignore?) this part of
> development :)
> You can submit new feature request for that, but seems to me it will be
> forgotten in same way as following record
> http://www.cmake.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=20&pos=0

Well, I don't quite understand what it really takes to support
WinCE or winmobile.

People have been using makefile to invoke commandline tools to build
for WinCE/WinMobile. So I think if you get the complier path and options
right, cmake should be able to generate a set of makefiles to build
for WinCE/WinMobile. True?

In similar reasoning, solution files should be possible too.

What additional support is needed from cmake? I assume cmake can let you
specify a cross toolchain. (Right?)  Please enlighten.

Cheers.

Jun