[CMake] Help converting an autotools project

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu May 10 19:30:12 EDT 2007

Hi,

I need some help converting an autotools project to cmake. I ran an
am2cmake script (from KDE4) which created somewhat usable
CMakeLists.txt. What it didn't do is convert the config.h.in to a
config.h.cmake and I don't really have an idea what to do with that
file.

Looking at some kde4 stuff I tried replacing all #undef foo with
#cmakedefine foo 1. But all that I get is commented out #undef foo 1.

What do I have to do to get this to work? A pointer to a simple
cmake using project that I can learn from is perfectly fine.

Andreas

--
Don't hate yourself in the morning -- sleep till noon.