[CMake] RE: CMake 2.4.1/VC71 Why the wierd <project>.dir subdirs?

Trevor Kellaway tkellaway at asl-electronics.co.uk
Wed May 9 19:02:48 EDT 2007

Brandon,

> I'd personally like is some standard ways to get at *.obj locations

Seconded, I also have a case where I'd like to determine the location of
.obj files.

I could predict this most of the time until I started pulling in source
files from relative paths outside the CMakeLists.txt lib directory, then
CMake started embeddeding the huge full path under the current binary
directory and this broke this approach.

Also, is there are a way of recovering the current include and define
lists?

 - TrevK