[CMake] MSYS paths (in build output)

Peter Visser pervulgo at gmail.com
Wed May 9 16:08:36 EDT 2007

Eclipse should work with MinGW directly. However I also use wxWidgets and
building is easiest with Cygwin/MinGW or MSYS/MinGW,  I choose the latter. I
wasn't aware that Eclipse was able to deal with Cygwin paths, this is a
similar issue and should be solvable. I will do some prodding ;-)

As a temporary solution I will 'regexp' the paths in the build output.

Thanks for your response,

Peter.