[CMake] Creating project distribution using cpack.

Rob Mathews Rob.Mathews at varolii.com
Tue May 8 16:38:22 EDT 2007

Actually, I realize the problem here - you are assuming that one would
build the full toolset, and I simply built only CMake because I only
needed CMake and didn't want to wait for the rest of the compile. Thus,
the first time it ran because it use the defaults from the installation,
but the next it didn't run because it was using the new partially built
directory.