[CMake] Creating project distribution using cpack.

Rob Mathews Rob.Mathews at varolii.com
Tue May 8 15:29:09 EDT 2007

Oh ... I dunno. I installed it with the installer from the web site,
took the default options. Then I unzipped the source to
'c:\code\tools\cmake' and tried building it. It built once successfully,
but the second time through it threw that error.

That doesn't seem very far off the beaten path to me ... and no, I
haven't gotten as far modifying cmake enough to break it yet at that
point.

And why would it find all the other tools, but not find CPack?