[CMake] Re: 'make test' doesn't build cppunit test executable

Bill Hoffman hoffman.mlist at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 14:41:29 EST 2007

Anton Pervukhin wrote:
> Hi Bill
>

>> I can not figure it out from the output you have posted.  I suggest that
>> you make a very small contained
>> example that I can try.   A tar file with all the sources needed to see
>> the problem.  I will take a look
>> at it if you can create that.

This will fix your problem:

diff -r sandboxlib-0.1.0-Source/CMakeLists.txt
../sandboxlib-0.1.0-Source/CMakeLists.txt
4a5
 > enable_testing()
42c43
<     --build-makeprogram ${CMAKE_MAKE_MAKEPROGRAM}
---
 >     --build-makeprogram ${CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM}

Please create a bug that ctest --build-and-test should report an error
if the --build-makeprogram option is given an empty string.  You also
need to call enable_testing() to get the tests to work.

-Bill