[CMake] Mac OS X app Bundles & Opening Files

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 13:10:26 EST 2007

I think there are some OS X specific functions that you need to
"handle".

http://doc.trolltech.com/qq/qq12-mac-events.html

has a review of what might be needed. I have no idea what version of
Qt is used in the examples. I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader.

Also.. Could you post your cmake files and other associated scripts/
settings that you use to create the .app package? I have to hack
stuff together for every project. I would be nice to have a good
example of how to do this.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer