[CMake] COMPILE_FLAGS

Kishore, Jonnalagadda (IE10) Kishore.Jonnalagadda at honeywell.com
Tue Mar 27 04:01:31 EST 2007

> KJI> This would have worked just fine except that INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES
> returns
> KJI> semicolon separated list of directory names not a space separated
> list
>
> Seems to be true for any list oft values as I experienced also. Is it
> true content or only the formatting of the MESSAGE() command?

Hmmm... You are right. It seems to be the formatting of the message
command. My problem was with including the definitions part. Generally
speaking, it seems to be a problem with cmake introducing backslashes in
the command. In my case, the command failed with including the
definitions. I do not have a clear idea of the pattern in which the
backslashes are introduced.

Warm regards,
Kishore