[CMake] Re: Re: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_FULLPATH-NOTFOUND...

Patrick Gelin patrick.gelin at free.fr
Sun Mar 25 11:18:29 EST 2007

> In this case it should work.    Can you create a small cmake test file:
> ----CMakeLists.txt:---
> add_library(foo foo.c)
> ------end CMakeLists.txt-----
> put that in a directory by itself.  Then do this:
> touch foo.c
> mkdir b
> cd b
> cmake ..
>
> And post all the output.

it's ok...

gelinp at gelinux:~/test$ ls
CMakeLists.txt  foo.c
gelinp at gelinux:~/test$ mkdir b
gelinp at gelinux:~/test$ cd b
gelinp at gelinux:~/test/b$ cmake ..
-- Check for working C compiler: gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: gcc -- works
-- Check size of void*
-- Check size of void* - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: c++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: c++ -- works
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/gelinp/test/b

So I've just find out the problem. There was a bad CMakeCache.txt downloaded
with the project and incluing a bad path to g++... I erased it and now it's
funy!

Thank you very much for your help!

Patrick