Fwd: [CMake] Re: FindSDL.cmake and mingw / msys

PA Galmes pagalmes.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 12:23:31 EST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: PA Galmes <pagalmes.lists at gmail.com>
Date: Mar 22, 2007 6:22 PM
Subject: Re: [CMake] Re: FindSDL.cmake and mingw / msys
To: "E. Wing" <ewmailing at gmail.com>

Hi Eric,

sorry for replying so late.

On 3/13/07, E. Wing <ewmailing at gmail.com> wrote:

> > From: "PA Galmes" <pagalmes.lists at gmail.com >
>
> Looking at your bug report, SDL_LIBRARY shouldn't be empty. This is
> your problem. For Windows, you need at least SDLmain and SDL. I'm not
> sure why these variables are empty. It could be a bug in the script.
> Did you manually set the SDL_LIBRARY in your CMakeSetup or did it
> auto-find the value?

In fact, I did not set manually SDL_LIBRARY, nor did CMakeSetup found
it... Those are the only variables CMakeSetup asks for :

QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE,

SDLIMAGE_INCLUDE_DIR,
SDLIMAGE_LIBRARY,

SDL_INCLUDE_DIR,
SDLMAIN_LIBRARY

And if I check all variables using the "show advanced values",
SDL_LIBRARY is nowhere. The only other variable is SDL_LIBRARY_TEMP
showing the value "SDL_LIBRARY_TEMP-NOT-FOUND".

Any clue?

Pierre-André

--
Pierre-André Galmes