[CMake] CMAKE_INCLUDE_CURRENT_DIR?

Brandon J. Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 15:45:15 EST 2007

Pascal Fleury wrote:

> So it will in effect "automatically add the current source dir and current
> binary dir to the include directories in every directory" as the doc says.
> However, the *current* directory has a different value when cmake is
> processing project/src/CMakeLists.txt than when processing
> project/test/CMakeLists.txt. That last part is not clearly stated in the
> docs, and may be confusing.

Feel free to improve the docs if you have better wordsmithing.  It is a
wiki, after all.  I haven't had time + brain cells, and I'm no more
responsible for the maintenance of the docs than you or anyone else.  I
just try to improve what I can, when it's easy enough for me to do.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every