[CMake] Qt4 translation files and windres and devcpp

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Tue Mar 20 02:49:03 EST 2007

Hi,

Von: Hendrik Sattler <post at hendrik-sattler.de>

> Hi,
>
> I have three questions regarding cmake.
>
> 1.
> Although there is a good module for QT4, it is incomplete. Qt also comes
> with the tools lupdate and lrelease but there are not macros for them. I
> wrote two (one for each tool) but having this in FindQt4.cmake seems
> more logical. Anything planned?

Can you send us what you wrote ? Then we can include it.
AFAIK DevC++ is more or less dead. Having a generator for CodeBlocks in CMake would be nice. It shouldn't be much work. Extend the appropriate makefile generator with a CodeBlocks xml file generator (as it is done for KDevelop) for custom makefile projects and then it should work.

Bye
Alex

Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/topmail-out