[CMake] Re: 'make test' fails on x86/Solaris

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Fri Mar 16 16:00:44 EST 2007

On 2007-03-16 15:30-0500 Matthew Woehlke wrote:

> So maybe ADD_TEST needs a DEPENDS keyword?

I don't think such a precise depends mechanism is really warranted in this
case, and to make it really easy for users I have advocated in another post
just making the test target depend on the all target.  (If Bill feels this
is an efficiency concern, he could make that an option for ENABLE_TESTING,
but I am not certain even that much complication is warranted to deal
with this dependency issue.)

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

package (plplot.org); the Yorick front-end to PLplot (yplot.sf.net); the
Loads of Linux Links project (loll.sf.net); and the Linux Brochure Project
(lbproject.sf.net).