[CMake] How to nuke a directory (for 'make clean')?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 9 19:51:28 EST 2007

Ok... so I make documentation for my project with:

ADD_CUSTOM_TARGET(doc doxygen ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/Doxyfile)

It works great, except that 'make clean' doesn't touch it. Since there
is no practical way to know what files this makes, but it IS known that
all generated files will be in a particular directory (in my case, my
Doxyfile.cmake puts them in ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/doc), how can I cause
'make clean' to effectively/portably 'rm -rf ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/doc'?

--
Matthew
You are in a meadow. A huge red dragon stands before you.
 > FIGHT DRAGON
With what? You don't have any weapons.
 > RUN AWAY
You wisely exercise the better part of valor.