[CMake] cmake "stack trace" on FATAL_/SEND_ERROR

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Thu Mar 8 11:44:27 EST 2007

Hi,

e.g. in cmake 2.4.3 cmake always printed out its current "callstack" on MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR ... ) or MESSAGE(SEND_ERROR ...).
This was removed in 2.4.5 or something like this because it looked like an actual error in the cmake scripts.

But right now for me it would be very useful to have it again.
If I run cmake now on a bigger project and somewhere some dependency isn't met I have to grep through all files to find out where it went wrong.
How about printing the "callstack" again, maybe in a slightly friendlier form ?

Bye
Alex

Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/topmail-out