[CMake] LaTeX with cmake

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Mon Mar 5 04:47:33 EST 2007

Hi,

I have here a structure to build some LaTeX documents with pdflatex.
The maindocument includes several documents with \includepdf.

And in directories I have several documents which are included into
the main document.

maindocument.tex
 -> dir1/doc1.tex (.pdf is built)
 -> dir2/doc2.tex
 -> pics/picture1.pdf (is included and works fine)

Now I want to use cmake to build the documents.
There it should build at first the latex documents in all subdirs and
then the maindocument.

I tried it with the packet UseLATEX.cmake but I have the problem that
it will not build the documents in the subdirs first.
In the root dir of the buildtree I have:
PROJECT(TEST NONE)

SET(LATEX_OUTPUT_PATH build)
INCLUDE(UseLATEX.cmake)

SUBDIRS(dir1)