[CMake] usign doxygen with cmake

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Wed Dec 26 12:24:32 EST 2007

On 2007-12-26 09:37+0200 Ramazan Girgin wrote:

> Hi,
> How can auto generate doxygen html file in cmake ?Is there any example
> project about this?

The normal way to do something "custom" like this is to use
add_custom_command (with full PATHNAME OUTPUT signature), with an empty
(no command) add_custom_target which file depends on that OUTPUT file.

See http://lasi.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/lasi/trunk/ for one example of
dealing with doxygen.  I don't claim the treatment of doxygen there is ideal
since I am not that familiar with doxygen, and I was just interpreting what
a previous autotooled build system did with it, but that whole libLASI
project is a good example of a CMake build system at least in the sense that
it is small, and thus easy to understand in its entirety.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

(lbproject.sf.net).