[CMake] PRE_BUILD custom commands don't appear to be working....

Josef Karthauser joe.karthauser at geomerics.com
Mon Dec 17 04:27:01 EST 2007

I was thinking, could you please make cmake generate a warning when
PRE_BUILD is used and it knows that it can't implement it?  That would
go a long way to resolving this.  If someone is relying on its
behaviour, and then uses a generator that doesn't support it, it's good
for them to know at cmake time.

Joe