[CMake] cmake CVS errors

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 14:50:54 EST 2007

Not sure if this is know but using today's cvs I tried the following:

504:[mjackson at thor:bin]$ cmake --help-Variable-list /tmp/out.txt
CMake Error: The source directory "/tmp/out.txt" does not exist.
Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.

Bug?

Also, there is a slight inconsistency in the naming of the 'variable'
argument:

   --help-variable var [file]  = Print help for a single variable and
exit.
   --help-Variable-list [file] = List documented variables and exit.
   --help-variables [file]     = Print help for all variables and exit.

Note the capital 'V' in the second line.

I was going to update my QtAssistant generator shell script with the
new options..

--
Mike Jackson
imikejackson & gmail * com