[CMake] Linking to wrong version of Qt

Matthew Smith indigojo at blogistan.co.uk
Sat Dec 8 06:15:55 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm using Linux Mint 4.0 and have just downloaded and compiled the
latest version of Qt (4.3.3).  I used the sandboxed version, as I
already have the Ubuntu version of Qt 4 installed in /usr/lib for
building Debian packages of QTM.

I've tried actually building with the new version, however, and the
linker refuses to use it.  Even though the location of qmake is in the
path and CMake detects version 4.3.3, it links to the Ubuntu version.
This is a first-link issue, not the relink-on-install problem.  Does
anyone know how to fix it?

Regards,

Matt Smith

--