[CMake] Re: [Insight-users] question about "clock skew detected. Your build may be incomplete"

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Fri Dec 7 17:24:50 EST 2007

Your system time is probably incorrect. One possible reason is that the
timestamp of the files that make is compiling is newer than the current
time.

"Hello world" programs (as the name suggest) are simply meant to display
"Hello world".. as a warm welcome :) (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello_world_program)

Regards
--
karthik

PS:
Please google your queries before posting them on the list.

On 12/7/07, WangPing <pwang_xjtu at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Dear ITK experts:
>
> I am a new user for ITK and cmake.  Today I downloaded ITK and cmake and
> followed the instruction to build ITK, when I finannly run make, it always
> gave many warning message as below:
>
> clock skew detected.  Your build may be incomplete
>
> I do not know if my ITK will have problem.  After the ITK is done, I tried
> to build the HelloWorld.cxx from the ITK instruction, it still gave the
> "clock skew detected.  Your build may be incomplete" message, but finally
> the HelloWorld application was produced.  When I typied ./HelloWorld,  it
> showed:  ITK Hello World!  no anything else.
>
> Is there anybody could tell me if my itk has problem? How to get rid of
> the warning message "clock skew detected.  Your build may be incomplete"?
>
> Best Regards,
> ping wang

Karthik Krishnan
R&D Engineer,