[CMake] Using Macro function like

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Dec 3 06:49:35 EST 2007

On 03.12.07 11:57:42, Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com wrote:
> [...]

There's no "parsing" needed if you have the option first and the list of
files as second part:

MACRO(Foo Option)
set(_myList ${ARGV})
LIST(REMOVE_AT _myFiles 0)
# Now ${Option} is the option value and ${_myFiles} is a list of files,
# do something with it
ENDMACRO(Foo)

Andreas

--
You have an ability to sense and know higher truth.