[CMake] Using Macro function like

Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com
Mon Dec 3 05:57:42 EST 2007

Hi,

Nope I want to have only two arguments. One for my list and one for the option.

> And it might be easier if you switch positions for option and
> file-list.

So there is no other possiblity instead using ARGV?

Thought it could be easier.
Then I will parse the ARGV given list on my own.

Thanks for your help.

Greetings

Alexander

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.