[CMake] MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Wed Oct 11 11:30:53 EDT 2006

On 2006-10-11 02:20, Axel Roebel said:

>The problem is that to my knowledge the only way to communicate the
>deployment target to gcc is via environment variables. I admit this is a
>really strange way (probably its save to say silly) to select compiler
>options, but as far as I know, this is the way it is done in Xcode. And
it is
>the way it is suggested by apple for makefiles

Oh, I see what you are asking now.  Sorry for the confusion.  So really,
you question is more about Xcode than CMake.

Anyway, I suggest reading through AvailabilityMacros.h and tn2064:
<http://developer.apple.com/technotes/tn2002/tn2064.html>

You may be able to get away with #define-ing
MAC_OS_X_VERSION_MIN_REQUIRED and MAC_OS_X_VERSION_MAX_ALLOWED yourself.

Otherwise, the xcode list is probably a better place to ask.