[CMake] How to set Install_name on OS X

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Tue Oct 10 16:00:39 EDT 2006

I am attempting to set the "install_name" on OS X for Shared Libraries but
the solution that I _thought_ would work does not because somewhere in cmake
the linker flag "-install_name" is _already_ defined and so adding another
one just confuses the linker.
  Is there some way I can hack a .cmake file to expose and set the value for
"-install_name"

I need this because I need the install path to point to
"@executable_path/../Frameworks" or "@executable_path/../PlugIns" and not
some directory somewhere?

Or is there a command line argument I can pass to Make to over-ride what is
in the makefile?

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer