[CMake] MSYS generator not searching correct paths for GCC

Brandon J. Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 17:23:43 EST 2006

I'm using CMake CVS.  My MinGW compiler is installed on E:\Dev-Cpp.  My
E:\msys\1.0\etc\fstab has the following entries:

e:/mingw /mingw
e:/mingw /mingw
e:/Dev-Cpp /mingw

I ran cmakesetup from a MSYS shell and selected "MSYS Makefiles."  I was
very surprised to see it locating a a MinGW installation on C:\MinGW.
I'd forgotten I had that, and it shouldn't be there, it's cruft from an
old OS installation.  It shows, however, that the MSYS generator isn't
paying attention to MSYS environmental settings.  It's just searching
drives and identifying the first thing that looks good.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every