[CMake] CMake CVS make install is broken

Brandon J. Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 00:59:03 EST 2006

I've compiled CMake 2.3-20060213 from CVS sources using MinGW and MSYS.
./bootstrap and make work fine.  No build errors, and I seem to have
everything.  When I do "make install," nothing is installed.  At first I
thought it was that intermediate paths like /usr/local didn't exist, but
I created those by hand, and "make install" still doesn't do anything.
The installation manifest is created, and cmake_install.cmake looks
correct, there's just no actual installation work performed.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every