[CMake] get current INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES list?

Zachary Pincus zpincus at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 2 22:15:18 EST 2006

Hi folks,

Is it possible to get a list of the currently-defined include
directories (implicitly included paths, and those explicitly added
with INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES) within cmake at configure time? Or failing
that, get a variable that expands to whatever make/XCode/VC++
variable stores the include directories at build time?

I need to track what directories get included so I can manually pass
them to gcc_xml which is run as a custom command. Right now, I have a
macro that adds some directories to the include list via
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES and then keeps a private list of the same... but
it would be a lot easier if I could access the full list either at
configure time, or knew what variable to use to access it at build time.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Zach