[Cmake] CMake error with execution C++

Nuria Paniagua Cantero npaniaguac at hotmail . com
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:34:07 +0100

Hello.
We have a very important problem with CMake execution with C++. We write the
path of source code and binaries, then we press the "configure" button.
After few minutes, it appears a error windows, in which it appears the
following message:

The C compiler "cl" is not able to compile a simple tests program.
It fails with the following output:
..........................Configuration: cmTryCompileExec-Win32
Debug..................................
Building Custom Rule C:\nuria\$$eje_neuro\CMakeTmp\CMakeLists.txt
--Check for working C compiler: C:/Archivos de programa/Microsoft Visual
Studio/VC98/BIN/cl.exe
--Check for working C compiler: C:/Archivos de programa/Microsoft Visual
Studio/VC98/BIN/cl.exe--broken
The C compiler "C:/Archivos de programa/Microsoft Visual
Studio/VC98/BIN/cl.exe" is not able to compile a simple test program.

Can you help us to resolver this problem, please?
Thank you.

Reserva y planifica tu viaje online. http://www . msn . es/Viajes/