[cmake-developers] Undocumented CMAKE_AUTOMOC_RELAXED_MODE changes in 3.13

Venedict Tchistopolskii venytch at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 21:27:08 EST 2019

Actually, debugged a lot more and found this!

The first CMake generation pass: Generates but no inclusion

*Forcing a second pass makes it include the newly generated moc'*
It says *"AutoMoc: Generating 'XXXXX' because the MOC settings changed"*

I'm not too clear on why this is happening, any ideas on how to fix it, or
force it to reload whatever 'moc settings' are changing?

Note: This affects both relaxed and non-relaxed mode, my fix was a dummy
because it involved regenerating cmake (ofc)....which is the actual
solution.

VT