[cmake-developers] Undocumented CMAKE_AUTOMOC_RELAXED_MODE changes in 3.13

Venedict Tchistopolskii venytch at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 15:07:27 EST 2019

Unfortunately the project is fairly, uhm, large.....no small sample sorry.

I'm not too familiar with the moc setup either, only reason I touched it is
because it started failing after the CMake version update.

If using relaxed mode, the moc files get generated but aren't included. So
the standard "QT_OBJECT" setup is being detected but not added to VStudio
v15.6.7 64 bit.

It does use a fairly old QT version, QT 5.6.

VT