[cmake-developers] Controlling CMake GUI source/build directory from CLI

Venedict Tchistopolskii venytch at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 17:33:31 EST 2019

Basically I want to launch the CMake GUI and pass in source/build
directories through the CLI, overriding whatever it has at the moment.

Is that possible? I don't get where it's picking up the previously touched
source build but I want to override it consistently.

E.g. cmake-gui.exe -HXXXX -BXXXX won't work.....

This is for a project wrapper that handles CMake launch and preparation.

VT