[cmake-developers] Cmake-server question

Rich Chiodo rchiodo at microsoft.com
Wed Feb 14 13:27:11 EST 2018

This would require backtraces, I believe, on every property so you can trace all the properties back to where they’re defined. I need this too for Visual Studio to support adding files as well.

The problem right now is that backtraces are memory intensive. See this issue for a discussion about it:

https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/cmake/issues/17539