[cmake-developers] CMake PCH Prototype

Máté Ferenc Nagy-Egri csiga.biga at aol.com
Sat Sep 2 06:15:28 EDT 2017

Do I understand correctly, that this work is not going to be mainlined? I was very much hoping it would.

Feladó: Nagy-Egri Máté Ferenc via cmake-developers
Elküldve: 2017. június 25., vasárnap 18:19
Címzett: CMake Developers
Tárgy: Re: [cmake-developers] CMake PCH Prototype

I just wanted to note that big thumbs up for both the effort and the design. Eagerly awaiting the time I can use it in my projects. As soon as it lands, I’ll imbue the triSYCL CMake scripts to make use of it.

Sidenote/question: Is it possible for multiple targets to share the same PCH? This usage scenario was not apparent to me based on the discussions. triSYCL has 100+ single source file targets but all rely on roughly the same set of STL and Boost dependencies that never change throughout development.