[cmake-developers] Keil ARMCC toolchain file seems broken

yann suisini yannsuisini at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 08:28:03 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to use the existing armcc toolchain module, but I get a strange
behaviour.
when using it with cmak GUI , at the configure time I get :

The C compiler identification is GNU 4.9.2

The CXX compiler identification is GNU 4.9.2

Check for working C compiler: D:/Dev/Dev-Cpp/MinGW64/bin/gcc.exe

Check for working C compiler: D:/Dev/Dev-Cpp/MinGW64/bin/gcc.exe -- works

Detecting C compiler ABI info

Detecting C compiler ABI info - done

Detecting C compile features

Detecting C compile features - done

Check for working CXX compiler: D:/Dev/Dev-Cpp/MinGW64/bin/c++.exe

Check for working CXX compiler: D:/Dev/Dev-Cpp/MinGW64/bin/c++.exe -- works

Detecting CXX compiler ABI info

Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done

Detecting CXX compile features

Detecting CXX compile features - done

Configuring done

Which is completely wrong , since Cmake detects and uses MinGW Oo