[cmake-developers] [ANNOUNCE] CMake 3.5.1 available for download

Robert Maynard robert.maynard at kitware.com
Thu Mar 24 16:13:10 EDT 2016

We are pleased to announce that CMake 3.5.1 is now available for download.

Please use the latest release from our download page:
  https://cmake.org/download/

Thanks for your support!

Changes in 3.5.1 since 3.5.0:

Ben Boeckel (1):
      FindPkgConfig: set correctly named variables in cache (#15903)

Brad King (4):
      cmake-gui: Populate CFBundleIdentifier in our Info.plist file (#16023)
      CPack: Avoid using OS X CoreServices if compiler fails on header (#16021)
      FindCUDA: Fix regression in separate compilation (#16027)
      CMake 3.5.1

Roger Leigh (1):
      FindBoost: Tolerate missing indirect dependencies (#16013)

Ruslan Baratov (1):
      Fix iOS combined feature for single architecture targets

Sean McBride (1):
      CPack: Avoid requiring Carbon framework on OS X (#16021)

Yves Frederix (1):
      Avoid occasional use-after-free when a variable watch is executed